Dr. DeCastro & Palmetto Proactive Healthcare provide a Direct Primary Care (DPC) healthcare model. She enjoys the relationships she has with her patients and serving as their primary advocate while guiding them through our healthcare system.
She has special interests in primary prevention, particularly cardiovascular disease. Her clinic allows members to have access in a timely manner & gives patients the time they need at a low monthly price. Rates per visit are also available to non-members.
Dr. DeCastro grew up in Hanahan, SC, & attended local grade school & high school in Charleston.
- Magna cum laude, B.S Biology, Chemistry minor, University of South Carolina (USC), Columbia.
- Doctorate of Medicine (M.D.), USC School of Medicine, Columbia
- USAF HPSP, Capt. 2d Med Group Barksdale AFB
- MUSC Family Medicine Residency, Charleston, SC
- 2020 Best Primary Care Physician, Mt Pleasant Magazine
- 2020 Best Primary Care Clinic, Sewee, Mt Pleasant Magazine